MOISTURIZING & ANTIOXIDANT ACTION
STYLAGE Hydro is a non-crosslinked non-animal antioxidant hyaluronic acid based gel which is sterile, completely biogradable, specifically designed to treat mild or moderate dehydration, skin laxity, improve skin hydration and reinforce its elasticity.
The presence of mannitol, the "free radical scavenger", limits the devastating effects of free radicals on the dermis and product injected, thus reducing the risk of post-injection inflammation, and protects the non-crosslinked hyaluronic acid from a very rapid degradation.
- Non-crosslinked hyaluronic acid + mannitol
- Each box contains one 1 ml pre-filled glass, latex free syringe of STYLAGE Hydro gel, sterilized by moist heat autoclaving, and two sterile single use 30G 4mm needles
- Dermo-epidermal junction / superficial dermis
Depends on the area being treated and the level of dehydration:
- Papular serial-puncture technique (into the middle to deep dermis)
- Nappage technique (in the dermo-epidermal junction zone).
- 3 sessions within 3 weeks / 1 month. Maintenance treatments should be carried out at intervals of 3 to 6 months to enhance the lasting effect of the desired correction.
STYLAGE Hydro is an injectable mesotherapy product indicated for:
- Rehydration of the dermis
- Skin elasticity improvement
- Revitalization of the face, neck and décolleté area
- Hand rejuvenation