FILLING & SMOOTHING MEDIUM LINES AND WRINKLES
STYLAGE M is the first monophasic antioxidant cross-linked hyaluronic acid based gel sterile, completely biogradable, of non-animal origin, specifically designed for the natural correction of superficial lines and wrinkels.
The presence of mannitol, the "free radical scavenger", limits the devastating effects of free radicals on the dermis and product injected, thus reducing the risk of post-injection inflammation and preventing the gel's structure degradation.
- cross-linked hyaluronic acid IPN-Like + mannitol
- each box contains two 1 ml pre-filled glass, latex free syringes of STYLAGE M gel, sterilized by moist heat autoclaving, and 4 sterile single use 30G½ needles
The duration of the effect of a STYLAGE M treatment is very individual and depends on many factors, such as the patient's skin type and structure, age, lifestyle, the area treated and the injection technique used by the practitioner.
- Linear retro-tracing, fan-shape retrogrde injection nappage
STYLAGE M is an injectable implant indicated for:
- moderate to severe nasogenian folds
- smoothing of wrinkled areas and sagging folds (cheeks, facial oval, chin)
- oral commissures (marionette lines)
- cheek wrinkles
- hollow temple area
- nose: nasal hump reduction, nasal tip lift
- earlobe reshaping